Episode 8: Move Your FM Practice into the Online Space
Sandra Haseley is a keynote speaker for Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi. She is a coach and a mentor who owns the highest-rated weight loss clinic in western New York. In this episode of The FM Shift, Sandra joins us to talk about the pivot FM practitioners are making in light of the global pandemic. She explains how to leverage online platforms to open new streams of revenue as clients are restricted to limited interactions with brick and mortar businesses.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How FM practitioners are pivoting in response to the global pandemic
- What brick and mortar practices can do to increase online sales
- How to communicate with your patients when visitation is limited
- Why even doctors who aren’t tech-savvy can set up online profiles with ease
- How to create video content that is concise and brings value to your audience
- How to create messaging that preserves your integrity while generating leads
- Website to schedule a strategy session: https://sandrahaseley.as.me/schedule.php
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandrahaseley/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SANDRAHASELEYANDCO/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thesandrahaseleyco/
Sandra Haseley is a Canadian born American, former Division 1 softball pitcher and mother of 4 amazing children. She attended St. Bonaventure University where she received a degree in Finance and started her career life in Commercial Real Estate, followed by corporate coaching, and went on to create a professional organizing company, where she’s closed tens of millions of dollars in sales for various companies.
She later co-founded Buffalo, NY’s highest-rated all-natural weight loss program, Revolution Weight Loss, where she runs a team of health experts and transforms lives daily across the country.
She is now a full-time high ticket coach for driven women who are ready to achieve next-level impact and income in their service-based businesses and runs masterminds for other entrepreneurs worldwide.
Sandra has also been hand-selected by Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi to travel across the United States as a keynote speaker for their Knowledge Broker Blueprint program and is currently leading training and coaching on their implementation labs for new entrepreneurs launching their businesses.