Episode 12: Running Multiple Locations With Your FM Practice
Regan Archibald is both an amazing clinician and an exceptional entrepreneur. He is the founder of East-West Health, which has five locations. And he is the founder of Go Wellness, a training and educational program for some of the most transformative doctors in the healthcare field. In this episode of The FM Shift, Regan Archibald explains the foundational elements you have to have in place to operate multiple successful clinics. He walks us through various sales and marketing strategies that will enable you to achieve growth and scale in the functional medicine field.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Regan achieved such great success as an acupuncturist
- The concept of “self-multiplying clinics”
- The foundational elements you have to have in place to scale multiple clinics
- Regan’s advice for recruiting and building an exceptional team
- The biggest challenges Regan has faced in scaling his business, and how he overcame them
- How Regan helps other functional medicine providers do well with their businesses
- The most common roadblocks to practice growth in functional medicine
- How marketing ties into the sales process in functional medicine
- Regan’s unique take on doing a report of findings
- How to select the right patients for your practice
- The Peptide Advantage Program – FM Shift Special Offer!: https://gowellness.mykajabi.com/offers/sK7UHZgf
- Website: https://gowellness.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gowellness28/
- Twitter: @ReganArchibald
- Book Recommendation: Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal
Regan is the founder of Go Wellness which is a training and mentorship program for some of the most transformative Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, and Doctors in the healthcare field. He loves mentoring and coaching Healthcare Entrepreneurs.
Throughout his career, Regan has been a prolific writer, speaker, teacher, and instructor. He has inspired thousands of healthcare providers with his ideas about creating new healthcare for the future. He is the author of 6 books and has created 15 training programs to help practitioners transform their clinic results and revitalize their purpose.