David Neagle joins The FM Shift again to share more principles for reaching success in the functional medicine field. Hear insights about:
- David’s upcoming live event, “The Art of Success”
- Key principles for reaching success in the functional medicine field
- The pillars we can use to create a life in alignment with our financial and spiritual goals
- What role psychology plays in the success journey
- How to discover your purpose in life and act upon it
- How to overcome resistance to change so you can grow as a functional medicine provider
- Different techniques and tools we can use to deprogram ourselves and get in the success mindset
Reaching Success as an FM Practitioner
David Neagle is the founder of the multimillion-dollar global coaching company Life Is Now, Inc, and he is back for another episode of The FM Shift. If you didn’t get a chance to listen to his last episode, you can find it here. David has helped thousands of entrepreneurs build the confidence and mindset they need to drive revenue and achieve success. He is back again to talk about the key principles for reaching success as a functional medicine practitioner. He also discusses his upcoming live event, “The Art of Success,” and some of the key takeaways we can use to build a success blueprint.
Psychology and Success
“The Art of Success” is Life Is Now’s premier seminar. It is an integral part of David’s growth philosophy, and it is a tool entrepreneurs can use to build the life they’ve always wanted. The success journey is as much a psychological journey as it is anything else, and in order to change our psyche, we have to first understand it. What role does psychology play in reaching success, and how can we get more out of it? Every person has a purpose embedded in their psychological construct. It is our job to identify it, grow into it, and use it as a platform to achieve something great.
Resistance to Change
Navigating the obstacles of your psyche is hard work. You dissect the self and begin to understand how it shows up in the world, then you weigh those realizations against the lackluster results you’ve produced. Most people would rather avoid that type of confrontation and carry on as though everything is fine, but without it, you will spin your wheels and dig your own rut. If a person does not have a desire to change, they are not open to new ideas. In your journey to reaching success, you have to keep an open mind, questioning your established belief system and analyzing the results as you make changes. Success is a growth process, and growth requires walls to be broken down.
How to Connect with David Neagle
- Website: https://davidneagle.com/
- Podcast: https://successfulmindpodcast.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DavidNeagleCommunity/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidneagle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david_p_neagle/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidNeagle
About David Neagle
David Neagle is the founder of the multimillion-dollar global coaching company Life Is Now, Inc, helping thousands of entrepreneurs, experts and self-employed professionals gain the confidence and find the right mindset to increase their revenue, turning their endeavors into seven- and eight-figure ventures.
Being in the coaching and mentorship industry for more than 20 years, David has worked alongside other well-known mentors like Bob Proctor and Tony Robbins, and his clients include many well-known people, including New York Times #1 best-selling author Jen Sincero.
Because of the results his clients have achieved, along with his dedication, David’s coaching has expanded to more than 30 countries, and he has been featured on Forbes, CBS, NBC, Wall Street Journal, Inc, Entrepreneur and Fox. He is also the bestselling author of The Millions Within, a book focusing on intention, focus and awareness to build your dream business and life.