Episode 9: Grow Your FM Practice in a Down Market
Michael Bernoff is one of the world’s foremost experts on interpersonal communication, communication influence, and business development. As a mentor and coach in this space, Michael joins us on the FM Shift podcast to share his expertise. In the midst of a global pandemic, communication influence is a critical topic for FM practitioners to understand. In this episode, Michael explains how the global pandemic and the state of our society affects all things entrepreneurship. He teaches us how to step out of a place of fear so we can tap into our creativity as we pivot our practices and build something stronger than ever before.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How the global pandemic and the state of our society affects all things entrepreneurship
- How to step out of a place of fear and get creative with your business model
- How we can utilize emotions to control our language and, subsequently, the outcomes of our interactions
- The telemedicine businesses that have been born out of adversity
- How to communicate effectively using a virtual platform
- How to approach selling without diminishing your credibility during these difficult times
- How to grow your FM practice in a down market
- Website: https://michaelbernoff.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MichaelBernoffFanPage
- Twitter: @michaelbernoff
Michael is the President and Founder of the Human Communications Institute, a leader in the personal and professional development industry. He works directly with individuals as well as corporate executives who desire to transform their corporate culture in an ever changing marketplace. His passion for his work is limitless and his dedication to positively impacting the world by empowering every individual is uncompromising.