Episode 6: Finding Your Higher Self In The Midst Of Coronavirus
At this point, we are at a crossroads. The global lockdown has been extended, and we must ask ourselves if the fear we are being sold is proportionate to the problem. In this episode of The FM Shift, Lauren Skye, the owner, and director of Inner Connection Institute joins us to share her perspective on the COVID-crisis. She discusses the spiritual reality, the power of fear, and she explains how spirituality plays a role in the way we respond to a crisis.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Lauren’s perspective on the COVID-crisis and how we are dealing with it
- What fear is and how we can deal with it in a healthier way
- The benefits of acknowledging a spiritual reality
- Why we are excited by panic and drawn to an end of the world scenario
- What it means to be a being of energy
- How to overcome the hurdle of acknowledging who we really are
- How to maintain your spirituality, even in times of crisis
- Tools and resources you can access to harness your spirituality
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InnerConnectionInstitute/
- Twitter: @ICIonline
Lauren is an intuitive reader, energetic healer, spiritual teacher, and non-denominational minister. She has been in practice since 1993 and is the founder and Director of the Inner Connection Institute (ICI). She is also a co-founder of the Church of Infinite Spirit (CIS), a non-profit spiritual sanctuary. ICI and CIS are dedicated to supporting people in experiencing themselves as spiritual beings, and to enjoy the empowerment that comes from that awareness.
Lauren’s work is all about empowering you to create the life you desire; the life that is a reflection of your true self and spirit, with your optimal capacity for health, prosperity, love, and joy. The two foundations of Lauren’s teaching are that we are spiritual beings having a human experience and that the energies we carry create our experience of life.