Episode 32: Certainty in the Sales and Communication Process
Functional Medicine Providers: What You Will Learn:
- Why so many functional medicine providers struggle to achieve growth and prosperity in their practices
- Why ‘certainty’ is such a critical ingredient to the sales and communication process
- How to develop certainty that leads to boldness and confidence as a practitioner
- How to use your sense of certainty to connect with patients on a deeper level
- What FM providers can do to connect their foundational knowledge with biological knowledge under one umbrella of certainty
- Why connecting with your patients has a more profound effect than presenting them with research
- The neurophysiology that influences sales and conversions
Functional Medicine Providers Need Certainty
Dr. Dan Sullivan is a keynote speaker, coach, and entrepreneur with three successful natural health clinics. He also runs a high-level mastermind for functional medicine providers and natural health practitioners that want to take their practices to the next level. Dr. Sullivan’s focus is on helping mission-based entrepreneurs create greater influence and conversion in the new economy using results-driven neuroscience strategies. In this episode of The FM Shift, Dr. Sullivan explains how he helps entrepreneurs influence with certainty for greater income and impact.
The Key Ingredient
I think we can all agree that as natural health care practitioners and functional medicine providers of all disciplines, we are primarily operating our practices on a cash basis. One of the limiting factors in growing our practice and achieving financial freedom is our ability to communicate with our audience and sell. ‘Certainty’ is a very critical ingredient in the sales and communication game, and it seeds the ground that we will be able to walk on. Certainty comes from our ability to ask ourselves the difficult questions so we don’t ever get stumped. It gives us the confidence and boldness we need to grow as functional medicine providers and build our practices
What do I believe? What do I stand for? What is the philosophy and vision my practice is built on? These are the questions we need to ask ourselves to develop certainty and move the people we encounter. Certainty creates a sense of inspiration, and when you are centered, calm, and confident in your expertise, nothing can shake you. That aura is what draws people to you. It is a powerful source of connection, and ultimately, certainty is what sells.
About Dr. Dan Sullivan
Dr. Dan Sullivan has started 3 successful natural health clinics, a speaking business, a coaching business, and a high-level mastermind for functional medicine providers and natural health practitioners. His focus is on helping mission-based entrepreneurs create greater influence and conversion in the new economy using results-driven neuroscience strategies that do not fail. The buyer’s behavior has changed, but their spine has not. Dr. Sullivan helps entrepreneurs influence with integrity for greater income and impact.