Episode 10: The Transformation of Functional Medicine As We Know It
Lockdowns will be lifted, and the crisis will die down, but we believe the impact of this pandemic will leave the patient marketplace permanently changed. In this episode of the FM Shift podcast, we talk about all-things-COVID as they relate to the functional medicine field. How is the pandemic affecting our practices now? How will it affect our practices moving forward? This saga will continue to shape the psychology of the patient population, and it will transform the way we do business from here on out.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The changes in functional medicine practices amidst the global pandemic
- What we predict will occur in the functional medicine field once society begins to reopen
- How the COVID-crisis has impacted FM practitioners from a business perspective
- What we can do to prepare our practices for success in the future
- How the global pandemic has transformed the psychology of the patient population and changed the way we do business
- How to navigate the challenges of reopening/operating your practice in different political climates
- How to deal with different patient predispositions based on the niches you serve
- Why you should consider developing the virtual components of your business
Drs. Brandon and Heather Credeur are two of the most successful Functional Medicine practitioners and entrepreneurs in history. Their passion, entrepreneurial acumen, and good ole fashion southern work ethic allowed them to build one the largest, if not the largest, single office cash practice in the history of Functional Medicine.
More importantly, their business success allowed them to be able to help tens of thousands of chronically ill patients return to health and escape a broken and destructive healthcare system. The Credeurs are steadfast proponents of functional medicine and getting to the root cause of disease. They are fierce advocates for this model of healthcare in their day-to-day actions and efforts, and they have been healthcare warriors at the regulatory, legislative and legal levels.
Through their coaching, consulting, and mentorship their expertise and wisdom have also been used to train hundreds of FM providers in what they call The FM Success Formula. Drs. Brandon and Heather Credeur believe that Functional Medicine should be Fun, Successful, and most of all Impactful.
There are many things that even the most clinically skilled practitioners will not know when they decide to start a practice. So, it is critical to learn from the successes and failures of doctors who have already traveled the same path. In the latest episode of the FM Shift, Drs. Brandon and Heather Credeur walk us through their journey to create an immensely successful functional medicine practice.