Episode 3: Bring More Value to Your Patients
When running a business, you always need to be concerned about value exchange. Successful businesses provide a lot of value for their price and businesses that sputter and fail don’t. It’s that simple. So how can you provide value in different ways? And how can you leverage your lifestyle, community, and your patient’s clinical experiences with you to add value without needlessly adding cost?
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to add value to your patient visits
- How to overcome the feeling that you’re providing inadequate services for the price you’re charging
- How ideas derived from public and societal discourse may prevent you from achieving higher levels of success
- Why you need to align your lifestyle with the services and advice you provide
- The disconnect between clinical experience and the value of your services
- How you can leverage the success of your business to build the community around you
- The benefits of working with spiritual mentors and coaches
Dr. Brandon David Credeur and Dr. Heather Stone DC are two of the most successful Functional Medicine practitioners and entrepreneurs in history. Their passion, entrepreneurial acumen, and good ole fashion southern work ethic allowed them to build one the largest, if not the largest, single office cash practice in the history of Functional Medicine.
More importantly, their business success allowed them to be able to help tens of thousands of chronically ill patients return to health and escape a broken and destructive healthcare system. The Credeurs are steadfast proponents of functional medicine and getting to the root cause of disease. They are fierce advocates for this model of healthcare in their day-to-day actions and efforts, and they have been healthcare warriors at the regulatory, legislative and legal levels.
Through their coaching, consulting, and mentorship their expertise and wisdom have also been used to train hundreds of FM providers in what they call The FM Success Formula. Dr. Brandon David Credeur and Dr. Heather Stone DC believe that Functional Medicine should be Fun, Successful, and most of all Impactful.
There are many things that even the most clinically skilled practitioners will not know when they decide to start a practice. So, it is critical to learn from the successes and failures of doctors who have already traveled the same path. In the latest episode of the FM Shift, Dr. Brandon David Credeur and Dr. Heather Stone DC walk us through their journey to create an immensely successful functional medicine practice.