Episode 5: Coronavirus, Social Media, & Your Practice
In spite of all the chaos this global pandemic has raised, there is a huge opportunity to grow your functional medicine practice if you have the right strategy. This is a time where functional medicine providers can reach an audience that is uber focused on their health and stuck at home with almost nothing but content to consume. Dr. Matthew Loop, the world’s most renowned social media strategist, shares his expertise to help FM practitioners dominate the digital landscape and thrive during these trying times.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Dr. Loop’s perspective on the impact of the COVID-crisis on functional medicine
- How to create valuable content that drives free traffic to your FM practice
- Why your practice needs to become a calming voice of reason on social media
- How to build trust with your audience through social media content
- Content advertising vs. direct-response in functional medicine
- The power of branding and how FM practices can harness it with social media
- Why you should increase your ad spend and play the long game right now
- Website for application: http://profit365.org/
- FREE Download: http://dcincome.com/blog/authority
- Book: Social Media Made Me Rich
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewloop/
- Twitter: @matthewloop
Dr. Matthew Loop is an author, Nasdaq speaker, philanthropist, investor, and the highest paid social media revenue strategist in North America. He helps business owners and entrepreneurs multiply their influence, impact, and income by harnessing the Internet. Since social media’s infancy in 2005, he’s consulted thousands of entrepreneurs in over 25 countries. Millions have viewed his marketing and business growth tutorials online.
He’s the founder of Profit365.org, which is an exclusive Facebook/Instagram advertising agency dedicated to the success of their clients. They help companies generate greater brand awareness, become more influential, acquire new customers, attract social engagement, and quickly grow monthly sales revenue. Highly customized ad campaigns are launched, optimized, and managed to ensure these objectives are met. The goal is to deploy systems that establish goodwill, build trust and achieve fame in the markets serviced.
Matthew is also a consumer advocate and the founder of DCincome, the world’s largest social media training company for doctors.