Episode 11: Principles for Success for Your Clinic
Darin Kidd is an incredible entrepreneur, mentor, coach, and consultant. Through his success in the network marketing profession, Darin has been able to excel in every corner of every industry he sets foot in. From online businesses to profitable franchises, Darin has done it all. And in this episode of the FM Shift podcast, Darin joins us to share the refined principles of success that he has developed throughout his entrepreneurial journey.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Darin’s perspective on the global pandemic and its effect on functional medicine practices
- Darin’s advice for people who fear the pandemic might run them out of business
- How to “pandemic-proof” your business to lighten the burden of similar challenges in the future
- The four types of knowledge that have shaped Darin’s life and business philosophy
- How to act on new knowledge when you are in a place of fear
- How to find and engage great mentors
- How to ask yourself the ‘right’ questions
- Website: www.darinkidd.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SucceedWithDarin/
- Twitter: @darinkidd
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/darinkidd
Darin is an entrepreneur who has achieved success in various arenas. He was a top leader and Multiple Seven Figure Earner in the network marketing profession, building massive teams all over the world. While in the industry, he earned awards for recruiting, retention, and sales. He has owned profitable franchises, built online businesses with a digital brand, and created a vast following on social media. He has been featured in various magazines and books, along with being on an advisory council with John Maxwell. Currently, he is a talented speaker, trainer, and mentor for others.
Darin’s philosophy on life revolves around Faith, Family, and Finance. He enjoys spending time with his wife and five children when he is not focused on work. However, he was not always a successful businessman. Over twenty years ago, he was bankrupt and felt like a failure. He managed to emerge from that experience with a unique perspective and an “I Will Until” attitude on life.
The experiences of Darin’s life have made him an inspiring and relatable person. He genuinely wants to help people “be more, do more, and have more” in their life. He has mentored people with all kinds of backgrounds, including Students, Stay at Home Moms, Waiters, Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers. Impacting others is his goal to be accomplished every day.